Monday, October 31, 2011

Take Notes;

Phony:

A fake person is someone who is not genuine and will do whatever it takes to make themself look good. They will take credit for other's work or down play the good of others to illuminate oneself. Fake people take part in hipocrisy, lies, and will turn on friendship the moment it no longer is a benefit for them. They will change thier personality to fit in to a certain group. A person who conforms to a particular subculture to appear a certain way in order to please their peers. they are usually too one-dimensional and superficial to realize this. Often times due to their compliance they cannot think for themselves,or have a mind of their own..which is what results in their shallowness. Most of the time they have No clue who they really are, MPD begins to be dsiplayed (Multiple Personality Disorder) just to be liked and accepted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I have Never been so disgusted in my life. I support anyone who believes in freedom and people who fight for their rights but I do not support phony people that use capatilism when they claim to be against it, then use it for/as a muse to make money. I use to support a band that I thought was authetic until I recently found out the truth and what is really going on behind closed doors.  Only cowards steal from their people like that.
To spread bs lies to just to make profit to benefit themselves. I will be the one to put them on blast and call them out and I have no shame doing so.. The audacity to protest at the Occupy Wallstreet protest saying
"We are the 99%" yet their parents are the rich ones taking our money!!! Then having no problem giving it to them to flip and make more profit off of a global cause for their band? I don't think so.  Constantly advertising their murchandise, "Purchase our cds's, and shirts go to our website and order.. and get a FREE poster!!"..hmmm that sounds like capatlism to me!! FOOLS!!!  What happened to them supposedly believing in the REALLY REALLY FREE MARKET??? BASTARDS. The audacity to even march in such an event when they are the ones also behind this whole downfall participating, like a bunch of snakes..slowly making their way in. . That has to be the most outrageous thing ever. I will not support such Garbage.  I see right through their game plan and it does not fool me one bit. The whole image just to fit the part right to the music, which is not even theirs. All original songs remade, and not to mention trying to take Full Credit for. I been studying this group for quite some time now and I see all the bs nonsense. Their secret is not safe with me ;) They are crooks and part of that percentage who take from the poor to benefit themselves.... Anything for a name and 15 minutes of fame. They are a bunch of phony bastards doing whatever it takes to fit in and make/get some money. PATHETIC!

wake the fuck up people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment