Monday, November 29, 2010

yikes.

I find it rather funny the extents people go to because of their insecurities and jealousy..I dunno if its intimidation or what? I use to support a friend of mine with certain activities they participated in and every time I came around I seem to be center of attention. These people were so uninviting and so unaccepting I was quite mortified. The funny part is I don't even know why... I didn't even know any of them really to begin with. Even though we were all there in support of a good cause it sure did not matter at all. The dirty looks and snide comments sure did not fail. I come to realize certain people stay within their own groups and do not let any outsiders in for whatever reason, apparently kindness gets you absolutely no where with people like this. Its quite disturbing especially when you do not know them personally. For someone to have so much hatred towards someone they don't know or never met before or even had a convo with is quite disgusting. People that are not comfortable in their own skin are not ready to deal with the circumstances of life. Failure is a great fear, but not an option for me.





The ones that are about peace are always the ones to destroy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment